[game_preservation] Long-Term Storage

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Mon Jun 30 13:19:46 EDT 2008

I work with these technologies as part of my Day Job(tm) so I can offer
some insight, but it is that same Day Job(tm) that has preventing me
from commenting thus far. I'll try to do so tonight.

Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Help our electronic games project: http://www.mobygames.com/
Or check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/