[game_preservation] Developer Interviews

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 10 21:11:55 EDT 2008

Well, it's worth asking, since they did put them up temporarily it'd be
nice to have access to them. I guess an archive can keep stuff to
itself, just a bit backwards when it comes to media like this being kept
offline :-)

Just goes to show how important it is to have initiatives within the SIG
by it's members to get our own interviews and oral histories so that
they can be properly shared, eh?

Andrew