[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 31 14:52:16 EDT 2008

Frankly, there isn't much good TV stuff around videogames (funnily
enough). It'd be nice to archive old game shows (like UK's GameMaster
and others), but unlikely we'd ever get permission, and they are, at
least, preserved by the big companies.

The history documentaries I've seen have been a bit poor too, and not
many of them anyway. So not a huge loss ;-)

The Myst thing sounds good - I got permission from one of the people
from the team behind The Last Express to get permission to put up their
on-CD documentary - if you can get permission and the files (which I
don't have, else I'd try myself) then great! (I can help uploading if
needed, but Simon can sort accounts too). No idea who owns the
copyrights now, however :-)

Andrew