[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 31 17:38:40 EDT 2008

Mike and Devin, great info/game lists.

I also just remembered Sim City 2000, which has a very young Will Wright
(no glasses!) going on about various Sims things - precursors to many
games that came out, and many cancelled ones. I'll have to see if we can
get them on the archive.

Keep 'em coming (even if you see this in, like 10 years time ;-) there's
a ton I won't ever know about).

Andrew