[game_preservation] Preservation blog being updated even more now

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon May 5 14:04:12 EDT 2008

Now we've got Julia updating the blog with even more stuff, I want to
remind everyone; feel free to send in any links (either post them on the
mailing list or send them to us) to put up for people to see:
http://www.igda.org/preservation/

While it's an informal practice at the moment, the blog does serve to
have a local repository for a wide collection of "preservation" themed
articles from across the web. This will help once we get a database up
to put them all in so it's worth just noting the existence of important
articles to view :-)

And hopefully, if/when the IGDA site is updated or we get an opportunity
to move away from Moveable Type, it'll look more snazzy and attractive, yay!

Thanks all!