[game_preservation] UK National Videogame Archive Visit

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 5 13:22:40 EST 2008

Hey Andrew,

watch out with the "elite journalist" tag! We just went through an
election in which elitists and journalists were given black eyes, so the
combination would be very dangerous. :-)

I hope someone from NVA will be at the roundtable next year, though I'm
waiting to announce the roundtable to the SIG until final approval for
the program. So, I won't put anything about it in this message to the
group. ;-0

Henry