[game_preservation] UK National Videogame Archive Visit

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Nov 5 13:28:13 EST 2008

Hahaha, I hope you notice before reading this but you did just promote
it to the group ^_^ - well, it's out in the open now. Unconfirmed
though! Let's just hope they don't get rid of the only historical thing
during the entire GDC week (we should petition for the Digital Game
Canon session to be brought back next time too if we get a chance).

Andrew