[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Nov 7 13:18:48 EST 2008

I'm not too good on visual ideas or I wouldn't ask, I'd suggest ;)

Bell jar, awesome, I remember those, hehe. Atari Joysticks are pretty
classic too as an icon, as is a space invader.

The featherduster/dust, perhaps not, since I really don't think this is
a dusty group of old people doing this ;-)

I'll try and think of some ideas. We do kinda need an artist for this,
but I can try my leet GIMP skills at editing some photographs or pixel
art to try these ideas. Full photographs wouldn't be a great idea I
think, if we really want a true icon.

Could put the icon on the right of the classic IGDA swirl or have the
swirl as the background or incorporated somehow if anyone has any ideas
on that angle.

Andrew