[game_preservation] SIG Icon and theme

ommail at cox.net ommail at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 13:13:04 EST 2008

Hi All.

I know I'm the new guy, but I just wanted to throw out some ideas...get the creative juices flowing...

Andrew is right--text with the IGDA logo is boring. A graphic would be preferrable. I think that having a theme focusing on the words 'game' and 'preservation' should be followed:

a space invader inside a bell jar?
a 5.25 disk with a cobweb, and a featherduster?
An open vault door, with atari joysticks spilling out?

Do any of these have any merit?
(sorry--just musing...)

Joe