[game_preservation] Michael Crichton, dead at 66

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:11:22 EST 2008

Thanks for the link, Stuart! I'm going to have to play Amazon eventually. I
also want to grab all his books he wrote under his aliases - many of them
are VERY rare and I wish they'd have reprinted them (they CAN'T be worse
than Prey...). Wanted to do a paper on his early writing for a pop culture
conference...

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Stuart Feldhamer <
stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com> wrote:

> This post was rejected due to the attachment making it too big. So here

> it is again with the attachment uploaded to file sharing site drop.io(free plug):

> http://drop.io/preserve/asset/trilliumgames

> Stuart

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando