[game_preservation] Memorials icon

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:06:55 EST 2008

Hey, that's pretty good! I'll forward this to the SIG and see what they
think.

How does it look if we have a red flower and yellow stamen? Did you model
this off a particular flower? I know that poppies are used for war
memorials, but that's a very specific, and can be somewhat
contentious, use...

Thanks, Ryan!

-Devin

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Ryan Barrett <ryanbarrett80 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey,

> i made this for the memorials icon, on the IGDA website. I think you'll

> agree this fits pretty perfectly. It's a lily. The reference i used you

> can see here:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:LiliumBulbiferumCroceumBologna.jpg

> It's even in the IGDA colors!

> Anyway, yeah there it is. Hope you like!

> --Ryan

> --

> "Why do the mundane when you could do magic?"

> --John Kricfalusi

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando