[game_preservation] Preservation Whitepaper Brainstorm Progress

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:07:27 EST 2008

Chris,

Great article. I don't like the "paragraphs system" too much - Pool of
Radiance is another game that used it that comes to mind. Your Ultima 4
example is great though - the items that come with the game literally become
part of the game.

Another example is the Infocom game Wishbringer, where you find the "magic
stone of dreams". When you try to examine it, you are informed by the game
that "this is the Wishbringer stone found inside your game package" or
something of that nature.

Stuart