[game_preservation] Google Shutting down Lively

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Nov 20 17:16:01 EST 2008

Yeah, certainly if I notice anything online, I'll post about it
here.Keep an eye out everyone!

Defiantly, if it was longer running there'd be a better community and
it'd be easier to go out and email those sites for help regarding this.

I very much doubt Google themselves would do much to help if contacted -
generally their "dead" things really, really stay dead (see their Google
Sync for Firefox, entirely binned, sigh), and they usually don't release
much for historians. Might be worth a shot though, on the off hand :)

Andrew