[game_preservation] White Paper: Case Study Research!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Nov 28 10:09:20 EST 2008

If someone comes forwards and adds to an archive, it's preservable, but
since the entire point of them being labelled "unreleased" is that they
usually can't be preserved for that very reason - no one has a copy!

With the current very incomplete state of archives at the moment, I'd
say efforts are better put towards preserving more obtainable items,
especially "lost" items which have been released but are of a limited
amount or hard to find.

Andrew