[game_preservation] White Paper: Case Study Research!

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 10:15:55 EST 2008

Agreed. There are many things that are ready to tumble in or have already
(some are stuck on ledges of the chasm as 'lost' games, but a skilled
climber can find them). I made a short list of the ones ready to tumble in
one of the appendices of my paper -
http://www.deserthat.com/Preservation.pdf
I also noticed it actually starts with the wrong title page, but the content
is all there :-)

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando