[game_preservation] games for art's sake - documentation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Oct 1 19:25:59 EDT 2008

Sounds awesome Melanie. Keep us (or me at least) up to date on the stuff
there, I was waiting until it "came online" for the last few months!
I'll put this on the blog tomorrow when I have a chance to write up
something good.

If you need another curator/metadata editor I can lend a hand, although
I've really got my hands full I guess updating 5,000 entries with
correct data in the current collections (eeek!)

Andrew