[game_preservation] Preservation Whitepaper Brainstorm Progress

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:54:20 EDT 2008

Yeah, I like those adages. I was actually thinking of making a 'Sun Tzu's
The Art of Preservation' with some simple statements we can relate to. Maybe
I'll send the draft out if there's a lot of interest!

I also bear in mind a bit of humbleness about preservation, knowing that
there are some things that are impossible and other things that will get
lost over the years, even if they get preserved now. I was compiling a list
of sources as examples (one of which is the mockumentary intro to The Big
Lebowski DVD). It's something we can chuckle at, but also learn from :)

-Devin Monnens

>>> http://trixter.wordpress.com/2008/09/28/the-diskette-that-blew-trixters-mind/for details on what I mean).

> Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/

> Help our electronic games project: http://www.mobygames.com/