[game_preservation] Older versions of Programs

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:46:04 EDT 2008

There is such an archive:

http://www.patches-scrolls.de/

Stuart

From: game_preservation-bounces at igda.org
[mailto:game_preservation-bounces at igda.org] On Behalf Of Captain Commando
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:41 PM
To: IGDA Game Preservation SIG
Subject: [game_preservation] Older versions of Programs

I think OldVersion.com was listed on the resource list awhile back, but I'm
going to pull it up again. This site archives old versions of computer
software and utilities like Flash and Winamp. Similarly, I think it would be
useful to have an archive of game patches. It's a bit difficult to locate
patches for some of my older games, but it can also be useful and
historically significant to run older patches of computer games.

http://www.oldversion.com/

-Devin Monnens

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando