[game_preservation] Older versions of Programs

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Sun Oct 12 19:13:38 EDT 2008

Adding to this, I have a complete dump of Microprose's BBS/FTP which has
patches for pretty much everything they made. However, I'm just one
person; hopefully there is someplace someone can recommend I upload it...

Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Help our electronic games project: http://www.mobygames.com/
Or check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/