[game_preservation] Say hello to the new guy!

ommail at cox.net ommail at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 05:14:45 EDT 2008

-----------------
Henry Lowood said:
Not that I am going to show up on your doorstep, but where is your
collection physically located? Is it possible for people to see the
materials you have collected?

Hi Henry!
Sorry about the multiple thread post, but I'm not recieving email yet--just gotta cut-n-paste to reply.

The Museum is located outside Washington DC, in beautiful Alexandria, Virginia. We have no standard public facilites, running the Museum out of the bottom floor of my home. We do allow public access by appointment, allowing folks to visit on their way through our nation's capitol. Although we hold no liquor license, beverages *can be* made available from time to time. ;)

We've had many people visit the Museum over the years, coming as far away as the UK. Some of the more prominent people who have come to see our collection have been the staff of Wing Commander News, famed Ultima collector Underworl Dragon [www.notableultima.com], and David Watson, famed crossbow maker, and the person who Richard Garriott based the character 'Iolo' on, in the Ultima series.

It pales to Stanford University, but If you are ever in the Washington DC area, please let us know. We welcome new visitors.

Joe