[game_preservation] Say hello to the new guy!

ommail at cox.net ommail at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 05:32:12 EDT 2008

------------------------
Andrew Armstrong wrote:
Hi new guy Joe! :)

Nice website, I suppose there is a physical collection somewhere (and
yeah, it'd be cool to know where or how you'd get to see the stuff!).
-----------------------
Thanks Andrew. Yes, the physical collection is viewable--see my other post.

It'd be nice to have details if you accept donations for our
Contributions/Donations
<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Game_Preservation_SIG/Contributions> page if you accept such things :)
Nice of you to offer Andrew, but since the Museum was started as a personal collection, we don't publicly accept donations, and we never actively sought donations from anyone. In the past, if donations were offered, we would accept them, but now if we are offered any Origin-related games or materials, we almost always recommend that the donor contact the University of Texas Videogame Archives.

(contact me off list if you're interested in
helping with info for the page).