[game_preservation] Bibliography project

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Apr 5 11:11:47 EDT 2009

Sounds good, the rating thing was probably going to be for articles
highly related to preservation - if we add an article, it implies it is
a good source for *something* but not necessarily historical work - the
way a game is made is useful for certain types of research into that
game for instance, but not generally historical, whereas why a game was
made and what went on when it was made in the company might be better.

Will have to think if it it just needs a simple "Yes/No" for "Highly
useful" or whatever it is given. Might need to fine tune it more - if it
is useful for information and accuracy on "X" but not on "Y".

Must reads is a key part - key texts need to be added for general work,
and I've noted down your other fields - I forgot publisher etc.! :)

Andrew