[game_preservation] E3

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Apr 15 05:12:58 EDT 2009

If you can get any emails or contact information for that archive, I'd
be in your debt Devin or Frank :) I don't exactly speak or write
Japanese, so I'm at a dead end trying to get information about that place :)

I am working on expanding the museum and archive information stored on
our wiki beyond contact information, too, so it'd be nice to get someone
from that organisation on this list or in contact with me.

Thanks!

Andrew