[game_preservation] E3

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:38:44 EDT 2009

Akinori Nakamura's contact information is here:

"Akinori(Aki) Nakamura" <s1nakamuraa at gmail.com>,

He'll be heading to E3, so if you're going, please contact him! I'll let him
know I gave you guys this information.

Again, he is in charge of the archive at Ritsumeikan, which has a good
relationship with Nintendo. He speaks English very well, so the language
barrier is not that big an issue.

-Devin Monnens

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Andrew Armstrong <andrew at aarmstrong.org>wrote:

> If you can get any emails or contact information for that archive, I'd be

> in your debt Devin or Frank :) I don't exactly speak or write Japanese, so

> I'm at a dead end trying to get information about that place :)

> I am working on expanding the museum and archive information stored on our

> wiki beyond contact information, too, so it'd be nice to get someone from

> that organisation on this list or in contact with me.

> Thanks!

> Andrew

> Frank Cifaldi wrote:

> I haven't made concrete plans, but I'm pretty sure I will be there one way

> or another. Did you have a specific agenda in mind, or just some friendly

> introductions?

> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Devin Monnens <evilcowclone at gmail.com>wrote:

>> Is anyone from the SIG going to E3? I just got word from Akinori Nakamura

>> at Ritsumeikan (which has a big game archive) that he will be attending in

>> June. My travel budget is kinda shot, so I won't be attending, but will

>> anyone from here be going?

>> -Devin

>> --

>> The sleep of Reason produces monsters.