[game_preservation] Geocities goes under...was anything worth archiving?

Frank Cifaldi fcifaldi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:34:05 EDT 2009

Sure. Lots of veteran game developers set up little personal sites on
Geocities back in the late 90s/early 2000s, I would think that sort of thing
is worth saving. I've come across quite a few in my research, and can tell
you that sometimes the only public source of information on an unfinished
game project is in personal portfolios like those.