[game_preservation] MASSIVE e-bay auction in the UK

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:15:17 EDT 2009

One of my friends sent me this one. I haven't had a chance to scroll through
it, but it's a TON of stuff. Most of it looks like junk (like 5 different
N64 consoles, half the games are missing box and manual), but there's a
massive collection of it. Currently selling for 4000 pounds (about $6k US).
Personally, I think it's more valuable for the photos, as he has images of
EVERYTHING. As such, be warned - this will take you a LONG time to scroll to
the bottom (and to even load the page). A good deal of the value comes from
the Neo Geo and CPS2 stuff. But I personally think it's just a bunch of
disorganized stuff. Though that Darius model is pretty sweet :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330326168714