[game_preservation] Preserving Flash Games

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:25:18 EST 2009

I would be interested in this as well. I know a few Flash games have been
distributed through other means (Danny Ledonne included some on his SCMRPG
DVD), and I've saved a few flash videos from the past. The other thing to
keep in mind to is different versions of games that have been updated. Game
videos on YouTube are another matter altogether.

-Devin