[game_preservation] Preserving Flash Games

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Dec 19 13:41:53 EST 2009

Okay then, here's a good recent "indie" one that was nice and popular
recently: http://www.adamatomic.com/canabalt/ (Canabalt) if you want to
try getting that in a state where it can be accurately be replayed (in
both forms - the hd link and that link) on a computer which lacks an
internet connection, that'd be cool :)

This example might actually work fine if I just clicked Save Page As in
Firefox, but that makes it Firefox's slightly different interpreted HTML.

I don't know the "best" example of Tower Defence nor Bejeweled (the
classic flash puzzle game I recall) to use though, sorry I'm not an
expert - others probably know the history of these better :)

Andrew