[game_preservation] Archivist's Burden

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:40:59 EST 2009

Thanks for the link. We're actually starting an archival project of all
these discs (starting with the 3DO games). It's the same set of basic
problems. My brother is currently messing around with the redump method, but
their instructions are so poor and they don't explain why they chose the
programs and methods they did. TOSEC is another option.