[game_preservation] And the archives lump of coal this year goes to...

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:51:51 EST 2009

IGN.

They decided at the last minute to delete all the Fileplanet files from
hosted sites without letting anyone know about it ahead of time. Thankfully
I have everything backed up in a safe place (multiple places actually), and
our new server can handle the traffic, but this was NOT something I wanted
to deal with on Christmas week. I'm curious to see whether they will be
offering to send all the files via internet transfer or over DVD.

Thoroughly displeased.

-Devin

We are contacting you as at one time you were an IGN Hosting user.