[game_preservation] And the archives lump of coal this year goes to...

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:58:36 EST 2009

Well, the only ones I know about are Metroid Database, Metroid Recon, and
Castlevania Dungeon. And there were better versions of most of the
Castlevania music that Kurt had.

This affected all Hosted sites (the same ones that went under and that may
or may not have been backed up by the archivist). There was probably some
interesting material on the other pages, but the wealth of it lay in the
site content rather than hosted files.

Devin