[game_preservation] Reversing case yellowing with RetroBrite

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 02:14:49 EST 2009

Jim -

Check the Atari Age thread I posted, there's a bunch of people posting
US versions. What I'm using -

- Sally Maximum Lift 40 vol Cream (this allows you not to have to use
a thickener like Xanthun Gum or Arrow Root) (Any Sally beauty store)
- Glycerin skin protectant (Walmart)
- Oxi-clean (powdered, available anywhere)

For the light, I purchased one of the 18" lamps from Walmart (only
$6.97) and switched out the florescent bulb with an 18" UVB Reptile
lamp (try and get as high a UVB rating as possible).

Marty