[game_preservation] Reversing case yellowing with RetroBrite

Jim Leonard trixter at oldskool.org
Wed Dec 23 01:41:54 EST 2009

Martin Goldberg wrote:

> It's been getting amazing results as you can see, and looks to be an

> important tool in hardware preservation. I'm going to be trying it on

> on my Apple III casing, as well as a Bally Computer case (should be

> very white but it's almost tan). I'll document it for everyone so you

> can see how it goes.

If you are in the USA and come up with a solution that works, please
post the results. Last I checked, the retr0brite people were all in the
UK and they listed "common" (to them) ingredients that I was unable to
find USA equivalents for.
--
Jim Leonard (trixter at oldskool.org) http://www.oldskool.org/
Help our electronic games project: http://www.mobygames.com/