[game_preservation] Cataloging Standards?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Dec 29 19:00:58 EST 2009

Looks like what libraries would (or do?) use. Would be worth seeing if
anyone on the list who's working on their archive or library of games
has an existing system and methodology. I'm not for reinventing the
wheel for something that is so simple, and really needs no discussion if
someone has something worth using (or an idea worth standardising properly).

Andrew