[game_preservation] Wikipedia thoughts?

Bernadette Daly Swanson bswanson at lib.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:28:27 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,
I have been on the list for a while and am learning a lot from the discussions.
I work with one of the earlier editors of Wikipedia, Phoebe Ayers, and she and two others from Wikipedia have written this book that may give some more insight in how best to use the site as a content developers/editors.
I have just bought it so I don't yet have any suggestions, other than millions upon millions of us use it.
I will provide the link to the table of contents in case that helps in terms of using Wikipedia and dealing with such issues:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/159327176X/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
(the arrow at the bottom right of image will advance it)

Ben
Bernadette Daly Swanson
Reference Librarian
Carlson Health Sciences Library