[game_preservation] Status of DMCA exemption relevant to game preservation

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Jan 9 19:49:52 EST 2009

Interesting, and if I was in the USA I'd really want to help. I hope you
get some support for putting comments forward for this! It's a real
shame circumventing "DRM" or "copy protection" is special for software,
sigh. (It's like taking your cake and eating it too).

Shall I post this on the blog?

Andrew