[game_preservation] Wikipedia thoughts?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Jan 11 11:55:19 EST 2009

Neat bit of history :) someone really needs to write a book about
programming games over the years. There are books which mention certain
programmers, but most just detail the design, art, music sides of games
(if they look at development at all - usually they are just looking at
the gameplay and story).

Since I didn't grow up then, I don't have the knowledge of those
systems. Certainly I'll be looking into them sometime or later in
emulator form though :) now that'll be fun, in a way, hehe.

Andrew