[game_preservation] SIG Icon - Joystick and Belljar

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:00:04 EST 2009

Thicker glass looks better, though doesn't the glass go around the base as
well? Still not sure about the knob at the top (even though I suggested it
in the first place!). Could our font be a little different? Is there a less
generic pixel font we could use?

Colors look fine - in line with IGDA colors. BTW, does anyone know what the
IGDA colors actually STAND for?

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Andrew Armstrong <andrew at aarmstrong.org>wrote:

> Okay, final thoughts on the latest design. If no one responds I'll be going

> with my decision which can be changed later if need be, but at that point,

> someone else will have to actually make it or have one ready.

> The designs as they stand are all here:

> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/

> The thinner glass design (with the odd handle, which I could redo a bit):

> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick+v2.png.html

> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Banner+with+Visitor+Text.png.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=2

> And a doubled thick icon (with a better handle too):

> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick+thicker+glass.png.html

> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Thicker+Icon+Banner+with+Visitor+Text.png.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=2

> Any thoughts to the colours or design I'll take on board. If the icon is

> crap and you have a much better idea, please say, we hardly had any ideas to

> start with ;) and I don't think a floppy disk would go in a belljar, heh.

> I might do one last bit of altering on this design on my own but it won't

> be for a few days.

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando