[game_preservation] SIG Icon - Joystick and Belljar

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Jan 9 13:01:47 EST 2009

Okay, final thoughts on the latest design. If no one responds I'll be
going with my decision which can be changed later if need be, but at
that point, someone else will have to actually make it or have one ready.

The designs as they stand are all here:
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/

The thinner glass design (with the odd handle, which I could redo a bit):
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick+v2.png.html
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Banner+with+Visitor+Text.png.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=2

And a doubled thick icon (with a better handle too):
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Belljar+over+Joystick+thicker+glass.png.html
http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Thicker+Icon+Banner+with+Visitor+Text.png.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=2

Any thoughts to the colours or design I'll take on board. If the icon is
crap and you have a much better idea, please say, we hardly had any
ideas to start with ;) and I don't think a floppy disk would go in a
belljar, heh.

I might do one last bit of altering on this design on my own but it
won't be for a few days.