[game_preservation] Project proposal: citation/catalogue standards

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sat Jan 17 19:50:21 EST 2009

So, what, you mean a Mobygames-like database? a set of XML files - one
for each game? a ISBN-like book system? or a library "library of
congress style" categorisation system?

Or all of these?

It'd be certainly something that would be useful. I'm interested to know
exactly what you mean, and have a comparable example to look at copying
from. There's no need to reinvent the wheel after all :)

Andrew