[game_preservation] Spring Cleaning the SIG+2009 ideas (Please respond!)

Stuart Feldhamer stuart.feldhamer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:20:46 EST 2009

OK, so I can understand Steve Meretzky and Warren Spector, and even Henry
Lowood, but who are the other 2 people on the panel? I mean, why were they
chosen?

Funny you should mention the National Film Registry:

http://www.loc.gov/film/vote.html

I am still digesting your comments about collectors and oral histories.

Stuart