[game_preservation] FW: Spring Cleaning the SIG+2009 ideas (Please respond!)

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jan 19 14:17:35 EST 2009

Also, note that 2008 was a terrible year for films, canonically. The
"Best Oscar" will possibly look a bit bad, where as other years, every
nomination could have won it.

The criteria, as far as I'm aware, was just a private discussion. Since,
after checking the archives, this mailing list was about dead, I wasn't
surprised to hear it wasn't more formally done or publicly done, since
it was only meant as a starting point for "these games are important, do
something!" kinda thing. Henry could explain more I guess, hopefully
I've not been wrong in my thoughts on it so far.

Andrew