[game_preservation] Designer of Bubble Bobble passed away?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Jan 21 10:17:47 EST 2009

Yeah, for some reason I thought putting it on our blog was enough -_-;

I forget no one reads that ;) I'll have to cross post more often. :P

For some reason though there are no news articles for it according to
some other blogs/forums, and it comes in just from a translated Japanese
forum thread. If anyone can find a more reliable source I'll work on a
memorial page for him.

Andrew