[game_preservation] Designer of Bubble Bobble passed away?

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jan 22 08:21:49 EST 2009

Oh, and this points out a dire need for people who know foreign
languages, even if they have no interest in preservation other then
playing games, since I know nothing but English. ;)

I mean, I could sign up to all kinds of foreign sites, but who knows
what they are saying :)

Should defiantly try and get some academics and people from other
countries involved. If anyone can persuade people to join the list or
the IGDA with a free account, that'd be great, since we need to be able
to research foreign language articles and get translations (And also
take into account the factors from those places since we're technically
an international organisation).

Andrew