[game_preservation] Personal/Oral Histories Discussion

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Thu Jan 22 13:53:38 EST 2009

This wouldn't be something you could print off and use, but knowing a
baseline of what kind of things people get asked and are important to
get asked is a good one, examples are even better, thus my last comment.

Saying "It's good to ask what has changed" is fine, but a example of
that kind of question is good too ;) (I never put any question marks
behind what I put down there for the very reason they were generic
examples, and easily expanded or changed!)

Thanks for the input, I'll note it down when necessary.

Andrew