[game_preservation] SIG Icon - Joystick and Belljar Redone

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:30:54 EST 2009

No critique, it looks good to me. Especially the smaller icon. I'll
insert it on the cover of our white paper doc, just to see if people
like it there, ok?

Henry

Andrew Armstrong wrote:

> Here we are:

> http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Redone+Joystick+Belljar.png.html

> Critique please. I'm much more happy with this one - I did a circle

> based top, expanded the base, although it might be better to make it a

> bit wider, and made everything double-thickness rimmed apart from the

> glass highlight which I might double, but looks good enough.

> Looks okay scaled down too. I'm pretty much done unless someone has a

> problem with it. If I don't get a response I'll use this icon,

> although font wise I'm still going to look around and maybe find a

> free "Termainl Font" which would be more suitable (the "Text

> adventure" feel).

Henry Lowood, Ph.D.
Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;
Film & Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford CA 94305-6004