[game_preservation] SIG Icon - Joystick and Belljar Redone

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Jan 26 11:23:30 EST 2009

Here we are:

http://aarmstrong.org/gallery/v/projects/preslogos/Redone+Joystick+Belljar.png.html

Critique please. I'm much more happy with this one - I did a circle
based top, expanded the base, although it might be better to make it a
bit wider, and made everything double-thickness rimmed apart from the
glass highlight which I might double, but looks good enough.

Looks okay scaled down too. I'm pretty much done unless someone has a
problem with it. If I don't get a response I'll use this icon, although
font wise I'm still going to look around and maybe find a free "Termainl
Font" which would be more suitable (the "Text adventure" feel).