[game_preservation] [Monthly SIG Roundup] March 2009

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 2 17:50:09 EST 2009

Ok, I have looked over the program, and I will ask Jason if any of these
times are available for the "private" SIG meeting:

Th 1.30, Th 4.30, F 1.30

We'll see what we get.

Henry

Andrew Armstrong wrote:

> Before is fine I guess! :) will have to be. Just the luck of the draw

> for getting that time (better then 9AM on Wednesday or clashing with a

> keynote anyway!).

> Andrew

> Henry Lowood wrote:

>> I'll write to Jason about another time for us. Ideally, it would

>> have been after the roundtable meeting, as a follow-up, but unless I

>> ask for Friday at 3.30pm, it will be before. Any thoughts?

>> Henry

Henry Lowood, Ph.D.
Curator for History of Science & Technology Collections;
Film & Media Collections
HRG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford CA 94305-6004