[game_preservation] [Monthly SIG Roundup] March 2009

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 2 18:06:22 EST 2009

K, should be good at any of those times - if anyone here has students
they know going, make sure they come to my meetup ;) it's Friday at
12-1PM (great, lunch gone :) ) which is fine for these times.

Closer to the date we might want to take notes from anyone wanting to
suggest something who can't make the meeting - I'll create a new thread
for this in a week or something.

Andrew

Henry Lowood wrote:

> Ok, I have looked over the program, and I will ask Jason if any of

> these times are available for the "private" SIG meeting:

> Th 1.30, Th 4.30, F 1.30

> We'll see what we get.

> Henry

> Andrew Armstrong wrote:

>> Before is fine I guess! :) will have to be. Just the luck of the draw

>> for getting that time (better then 9AM on Wednesday or clashing with

>> a keynote anyway!).

>> Andrew

>> Henry Lowood wrote:

>>> I'll write to Jason about another time for us. Ideally, it would

>>> have been after the roundtable meeting, as a follow-up, but unless I

>>> ask for Friday at 3.30pm, it will be before. Any thoughts?

>>> Henry