[game_preservation] A Life Well Wasted

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Mar 4 13:16:48 EST 2009

It'll be good when the new IGDA site comes around and things like this
can be posted on our blog and be discussed a bit (although actually that
specific functionality tying it into a forum/email discussion doesn't
exist...must ask about that).

In any case, sounds interesting, should be something to listen to on the
way to work. I'll put it on the blog and the resources page tomorrow
probably along with some other stuff that's still in my RSS feeds.

Andrew